EBITUMEN GmbH, Beethovenstraße 24, 69221 Dossenheim, Germany, represented by the Managing Director Christian Landes, telephone: +49 0721 - 909 884 82; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible in terms of data protection regulations. Below you will find information on which personal data - this includes all data that identifies you or makes you identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour - we collect during your visit to our marketplace and how this is used. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in the event of unlawful use of the data. The one responsible for us is:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg
Königstrasse 10 a
70173 Stuttgart, Germany
This platform does not use its own cookies.
2. Use of Google Analytics
The legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our justified interest is based on the fact that we can see from the analysis data, for example, where users stop visiting the site and we can improve our pages for you accordingly or from which countries our site is accessed and we can thus adapt our language selection. We have added the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" to our website Google Analytics in order to guarantee an anonymised recording of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking). It is therefore not possible for us to assign the analysis data collected to a specific person.
Data transfer to third countries: The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a server of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activated IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to and truncated by Google on servers in the United States. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Google LLC. is certified according to the US Privacy Shield in order to guarantee a data protection level appropriate to the DSGVO. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google, with which Google proves to us compliance with appropriate and suitable technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data. For more information on data protection at Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. The data stored by Google is deleted by default within 14 months.
Objection and deletion:
3. Google Fonts
External fonts in the form of Google Fonts are used on this website for the uniform display of fonts. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; ("Google"). When you visit our site, your browser loads the required web fonts directly from a Google server into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly. This will tell the server which of our web pages you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these Internet pages is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
If you, as a visitor to our website, do not wish to use the function of the Google fonts and thus also wish to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can have connections to fonts.googleapis.com prevented by a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery für Firefox, for example. In this case it could be, however, that the use of our website is not possible in its entirety.
4. Registration on the website
When creating an account, whether as a buyer or seller, the necessary company data (company, address, VAT ID) as well as the necessary contact data are collected and stored. These are salutation, title. Name, function, contact data. The processing of these data serves the purpose of the contract handling with us as responsible person, e.g. for the purpose of the account of the agreed upon remuneration, as well as the establishment of contact for contract initiation and contract handling with other platform participants. In fulfilment of the contract concluded with the users, companies receive the personal data which we must necessarily use to fulfil the contract, such as banks, etc., as well as public bodies which require the data for legal reasons, such as tax authorities, social insurance carriers or courts. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO, as it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations arising from the user contract concluded with the users. The data will be deleted after the processing purpose no longer applies. If we are subject to legal storage obligations, e.g. according to HGB or AO, the data will be deleted when the legal storage periods expire.
5. Rights concerned
a, information rights
You have the right at any time to free information about your personal data stored by the responsible person. You can request information on the following information. We have to provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We draw your attention to the fact that such automated decision-making does not take place on our part.
(9) whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
b, right to rectification
You have the right to demand from us immediately the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you or the completion of incomplete personal data.
c, Right to deletion
Claim for deletion
You have the right to have the personal data concerning you deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) Pursuant to Art. 21 I DSGVO, you object to the processing of your data that we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests as set out above (e.g. Google Analytics) and there are no prior legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing within the scope of direct marketing pursuant to Art. 21 II DSGVO.
(4) We have processed your personal data unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation according to Union law or German law.
(6) The data was collected from you as a minor in accordance with Art. 8 ADSGVO as part of services offered by the information society.
If we have published your personal data and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data was published of your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the person concerned have requested that we delete all links to this data and delete all copies or replications.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation, which the processing requires according to the law of the Union or German law, e.g. within the scope of the tax retention obligations, or to carry out a task, which is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority, which was transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III DSGVO;
(4) for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (I) DSGVO, insofar as the right to deletion presumably makes the realisation of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously impairs them, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d, Right to limitation of data processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data.
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend a legal claim.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data that we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests as set out above (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your rights. If processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, this personal data - apart from its storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG, etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a member state. If you have obtained the restriction of processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
e, Duty to notify
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
f, Right of transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without any hindrance from us, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means. In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another company as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this. The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority assigned to us.
g, right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 I (e) - processing required on the basis of a task in the public interest or (f) DSGVO - processing with presentation of our legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling reasons for the processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for such purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection through automated procedures using technical specifications in connection with the use of Information Society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
h, Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke a declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.